It’s pronounced “El Hefe” and it’s Spanish for The Boss. When less than average conditions still command optimal performance, the WRV El Jefe is large and in charge. The advantage of added volume accommodates for challenging conditions while its single to double concave with slight-vee turns on a dime. Run the line-up with the new chief of high-performance.
The WRV EL JEFE model was nominated for the 2017 SIMA Performance Shortboard of the Year. SIMA is a program that strives to identify the surf industry’s most influential and innovative companies and recognize them for their efforts to advance and grow the industry. The Performance Shortboard of the Year is awarded to the model that best caters to the competition-minded customer through exciting design, appeal, and/or innovation. The El Jefe model nomination marks the first time an East Coast Board has ever been nominated.
all prices approximate
Up to 6’0” ...... $535
6’1” - 6’4” ...... $545
6’5” - 6’8” ...... $555
6’9” - 7’4” ...... $565
• Includes spray finish and removable fins system with fins
• Add $25 for quad set up, $45 for 5 fin
• Add $30+ for stock airbrush (factory needs to see a picture of airbrush before quoting a price)
• Add $35 for gloss/polish finish
• Add $35 to base price for California Shaper Pat Mulhern
• Add 8-10 weeks for customs
• Add $85 to base price for WRV epoxy boards built at the WRV factory
• Allow minimum 5 weeks for custom
• Add $20 for quad fin setup and $45 for convertible
To place an order for a custom WRV Surfboard contact WRV Factory: (252)491-8535, firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about boards currently in stock at WRV, visit any WRV location or dealer, or contact a representative.