Logstradamus Team Entry
Wave Riding Vehicles
To sign up for this years Logstradamus Contest please select your home State, and under the notes section at checkout of your order please put your tentative Team name, phone number, and email.
- Contest will be held June 18th (“Rain date” of June 19th) at 2nd Street.
- The contest will start at 7am and run until 4pm.
- This is a Team format event, each team must have 4 designated surfers and build a Fort for their Team. You can have as many additional Team members on the beach for support as you desire.
- Each team will be given 4 concert/after party tickets for Saturday night at the Bunker. (Extra party tickets will be available soon for purchase.)
- Awards given for Team Spirit, Most Valuable Blazer, Best Surfer, etc.
Upon purchase, the purchaser/contestant agrees to the WRV Release and Waiver of Liability *(Please see below; Please read carefully before purchasing)*
*WRV Release and Waiver of Liability:
The contestant hereby acknowledges that participation in the contest and related activities involved in inherent risk of physical injury, and the contestant, on behalf of the registrant, hereby assumes all such risk and does hereby release and forever discharge WRV and all volunteers of the Logstradamus Contest and agents thereof from any and all known liability of whatever kind of nature, arising from and by reason of any and all known and unknown, foreseen and unforeseen body and personal injuries, damage to property, and the consequences thereof, resulting from the registrant's participation in or involvement with this contest, including any failure of equipment or defect in the premises. Any photographs taken at the contest are subject to be used on social media and can possibly be used for advertising the contest. I hereby state that I am age 18 or older or am the legal guardian of said child participating.